22 Sept 2005

Proud of Him - The Very 3rd of Sept 2005

I was in Ipoh together with my family on the 3rd of September. It was actually my brother's birthday. We went down there to support him for his bowling competition and celebrate his birthday. And of course, to enjoy the food there! We treated our stomachs in a quite luxurious way. We had the famously known Dim Sum at Foh San Restaurant, the Taugeh Chicken Rice at Onn Kei Restaurant, the tasty dishes at the Overseas Restaurant and last but not least, the Salted Chicken at the Aun Kheng Lim Restaurant (Only valid for takeaway).

My brother, the champion!
My brother was the Champion for the singles in of his category.

Stiff competitors taking photo together.
My brother with his stiff competitor.

The Champion.
My brother with his medals.

No comments: