28 Sept 2005

I Won!!! I Won!!!

Wow, it must be my lucky day to let me know the news that I had won something. Countable using five fingers of my hand, I had won in an online contest. And the prizes are an album of Rob Thomas - ...something to be and a 3-day trial pass membership to True Fitness, a Fitness & Yoga centre at Desa Sri Hartamas. Oh, god, how am I going to travel that far for 3 days for some Yoga classes? No way, I am not gonna doing that. I don't even have any transport of my own! Okay...Who wants the pass?

Anyway, thanks for letting me won the prize. At least, it gave me hope that I am not having that bad luck again, not anymore. Yeah...good things are coming my way! Hurray!

Rob Thomas's Album - ...something to be

The gifts I won!

1 comment:

ee chia said...

congrats!congrats!
i'm excited for you too..
..still waiting for my mariah's shirt and the album from red104.9..
seems like forever..