3 Oct 2005

the Old Friend and the Classiest Toilet

On the 24th of September, my boyfriend and I went to MidValley to meet an old friend of his, Han Shuan. Their friendship is kind of fictional. Haha...

Well, in short, they knew each other for more than ten years and they have not seen each other for ten years. TEN whole years!!! Recently, through some friends, they got in touch again. I still remember vividly that my boyfriend said he had even thought of putting an advertisement on the newspaper for the search of his friend. Well, the whole incident just showed that it must have been fate that brought them together.

We had our lunch at Kim Gary, MidValley. We had set lunches which included an appetizer, a main course, a dessert and a drink for each set. Though it's not really like the formal course dinner in some Western Restaurants where we would stuff our stomach with loads of food, we still had our stomach pretty full. The appetizer could be of a choice from Tomato Soup or Chicken Creamy Soup. In this case, we ordered the Tomato Soup. For the main course, I had the Cheesy Steamed Rice with Fish Fillets while my boyfriend ordered the same thing but with Chicken Fillets instead. It tasted not bad, I would say. Oh ya, there are two kind of sauces to be chosen from, the white sauce or the red sauce. Don't ask me those two sauces are of what ingredients. But I would recommend the red one. Mind you, Kim Gary is always famous with its Cheesy Steamed Rice. However, the taste of the dessert which is some kind of a jelly wasn't really that good. Well, personal opinions, no offence.

Since it was an outing, we decided to go somewhere else after the lunch. Han Shuan recommended a place where we should be hanging out later! It was the Toilet! Yeah, your eyes are functioning correctly, and I wasn't having some typo errors. According to him, which he saw from some newspapers or magazines, the toilets at Star Hill was gorgeous, stylish, fashionable, err... It's simply amazing! I thought it was some kind of an architechture from Egypt. I wouldn't really know how should I describe that. All I would say that if you ever pay StarHill a visit, you should really visit the toilets at the lower ground floor too. It was just so cool.
(P/S : If you don't know how to wash your hands using that "tool", don't worry. There is an attendant to your service. And perhaps, you would consider paying a small fee as tip? :D)

No comments: